1. You should bring your passport with you when you go abroad.
2. You need to exchange your currency for the country you”re visiting.
3. Have you checked the visa requirements for the country you”re visiting?
4. You should book your hotel and flights in advance.
5. Make sure to check the safety and health advice for the country you”re visiting.
6. Always be aware of your surroundings when you”re travelling.
7. Don”t forget to buy travel insurance before you leave.
8. Have you packed all the essentials for your trip?
9. You should always carry a map of the area you”re visiting.
10. Don”t forget to take lots of photos and enjoy your trip!